Thursday, January 12, 2012

Turn your TOASTER into a GRILL??

Who Knew!

Last night I attended my first 
Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Support Group Meeting 
and I have to tell you it was packed full of great information and the life stories were very inspiring.

It's always great to be around people who are just like you.

Remember that famous sitcom that took place in a bar??
Had that catchy tune playing as it came on...

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your naaaame!
do do do do
And their always glad you caaaame!

{hehe you know the one}

Well that's what going to this support group was like for me. 

I was embraced and understood by all.

It was great.

________________________________
So today I share with you another little nugget of inforamtion I gained in hopes that you can benefit from it as well.

The first thing I was introduced to by the group were these awesome bags that you can put your GF bread into so you can share a toaster that may have crumbs left over from someones 
regular bread, bagel, pop tart, strudel, waffle...

I think you get the idea.

Any how what's really cool is you can actually put yummy stuff in between those two slices
of GF Bread and have a hot sammy at home or work!

Luv this idea.

And you can affordably order them online @ Amazon


Hope you find this helpful.
Thank you Tracy for buying me a pack of these.
You are just so darn sweet! :)
xoxoxox

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment