Thursday, January 10, 2013

Run Like a Girl!

One of my next runs I really want to go all out.
You know with pink and sparkles all the fantastic stuff we ladies get to wear.
Not that I look un-lady-like when I run it's just that I like to wear a lot of black.
Yes, I am the Cat Woman of the roads around here.
Every so often I'll throw in a colored top to jazz things up.
But what I really want is to just GLAM up my run.
Here are some ideas I came up with that
I'M SO LOVIN'


PS I don't know any of the lovely ladies who are posing so beautifully in their skirts. But I promise you I will get a group together and we will rock a race here in Orlando in full lady regalia.

If you would like some Team Sparkle merchandise hit their site at www.teamsparkle.com

So tell me how do you run like a girl?


No comments:

Post a Comment