Friday, July 13, 2012

Gluten Free Princess

Today's image is simple yet powerful. It's about accepting who you are and owning it!
I am a GLUTEN FREE PRINCESS!


You know the old saying "If life gives you lemons make lemonade!" 
I believe this message 100%. Even though sometimes in life it can be hard to see the good in the situation we must Make the best of it! ALWAYS!

Today I proudly proclaim I' am a GLUTEN FREE PRINCESS and I reign over Gluten in my world!
My booty of treasure... is my Mind, Body and Spirit.
And this Kingdom extends much further than my family and home. 
It extends through YOU!
My friends, my loyal readers and supporters, you broaden my REACH.
By reading my blog, following me on Twitter or liking me on Facebook you too are a member of this awesome gluten free community as well.

For without you, there would be no Gluten Free Booty!

I am so thankful for YOU, my Family, Friends, and Followers!

You INSPIRE me.

Have a wonderful weekend all!









2 comments:

  1. I love that GF Princess tiara!!! That is awesome!!!

    Yesterday a drug rep called me the GF Glam Queen. I stopped for a second, and said your right I am, and I will take my new nickname and wear it with pride. ;)

    This GF community is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I do too! We are so owing this aren't we??? I love the new friends and relationships I have formed in the gluten free community. It really is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete