Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baked Zucchini with Melted Parmesan Cheese



I picked up some nice Zukes from the Farmers Market over the weekend to make a quick summer
 side dish.
It was a great deal too 2 for a buck!

So I decided to try a quick, easy, flavorful dish.

First I sliced the zukes angled and not super thin but not too thick either.
Then in a bowl I drizzled them with a light amount of olive oil. 
Sprinkled them with garlic salt and dried parsley a dash of salt and pepper.

Then laid them overlapping a tad bit on cookie pan and grated some fresh parmesan cheese 
to sprinkle over them. 

Preheat your oven to 350 and bake for about 20-25 min until tender. 
Then brown them under the broiler to get the cheese nice and brown. 
Serve hot!

This made a super quick side dish that everyone loved!
{Well minus the little one she rarely touches anything green}


2 comments:

  1. Made this awesome zucchini last night and it was so yummy that #1 my hubby went back for seconds, which is a shock in itself because it was something green, ha! #2 we both loved it so much I'm making it again tonight! So delicious and so easy/quick to make...thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you guys liked the zucchini! We love it too. Easy and delicious is how we like it. Another variation is with brocolli and cauliflower!! Mmmmmm

      Delete